Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Missing Piece #3: King Of The Castle







Episode 101 - King Of The Castle

Ben: So this must be strange to you.
Jack: Not really. Been a while but my dad taught me to play when I was a kid.
Ben: Actually I was talking about you being here, with us.
Jack: I got what I wanted.
Ben: It’s been a long time since I had anybody with a little skill to play against. I don’t suppose there’s anything I could do to convince you to stick around. [Laughs]. Relax Jack. Just an idle question. We have a deal, I fully intend to honor it.
Jack: Intend to, or you will?
Ben: Well it’s not entirely up to me. If the island doesn’t want you to leave, it won’t let you.
Jack: What the, the island’s going to sink the sub?
Ben: No. No. I promise you I won’t do anything to prevent you from getting home. But if you do leave this place, the day may come when you want to return.
Jack: Never.
Ben: I’ve learned never to say never. And if that day comes, I hope you remember this conversation.
Ben: Was a nice try though.

6 comments:

Capcom said...

Nice try of Jack trying to get home too, eh Ben?

No, Ben won't have to do anything to prevent Jack's leaving, he'll get Locke to do it all. The 'hindsight' afforded to us with these mobisodes is getting kinda fun.

Unknown said...

Dennis thanks, you're great!

Albo said...

"The day may come when you want to get back.."

At least they're becoming relevant to what's currently happening on the show.

kris said...

Well, obviously ALL of these minisodes are somehow gonna be relevant to what's currently happening on the show.
Otherwhise, why bother to go through the hassle of bringing in an actor to play Frogurt?

Capcom said...

Well, in Albo's defense, sometimes the bloody episode is not very relevant to what we've seen before. :o)

caesar said...

Having seen 4x01, it's interesting to hear Ben say "Never say never" same as Hurley says to Jack.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro