Monday, November 19, 2007

Missing Piece #2: The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt







Episode 103 - The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt

Frogurt: Hello Hurley.
Hurley: Frogurt.
Frogurt: It's Neil.
Hurley: Neil.
Frogurt: What are you doing in Rose and Bernard's tent, Hurley?
Hurley: Nothing.
Frogurt: Nothing, huh? Looks to me like you snagged some DHARMA cabernet.
Hurley: Bernard said I could borrow it.
Frogurt: No worries, bro. I'm not here to get up in your scene. If you wanna steal from Bernie, steal from Bernie. I just have a question for you. What's going on with you and Libby?
Hurley: What do you mean?
Forgurt: I mean are you going to make a move or not?
Hurley: None of your business, dude.
Frogurt: Look tubby, you're holding up the line. You and I both know you're not going to get past doing laundry with her, so how about you back off, and let a real man show her what's what.
Hurley: Really?
Frogurt: Really.
Hurley: Well it just so happens I'm way past laundry. Yeah that's right. In fact, I've got a date with Libby right now. We're going on a picnic.
Frogurt: You got a date with her?
Hurley: Yeah. I'm bringing the wine, she's bringing the blankets.
Frogurt: Well played, Hurley. Well played. But this isn't over. If you can't close with sweet Libby, it's Neil time - now and forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, where does this "Frogurt" guy came from?
These LostMobisodes will be all flashbacks, or they're supposed to say something new before the fourth seson begins?

Rasmus Johansen said...

Will the new episodes be posted here? For some reason (maybe that I'm in Europe?) I can't access abc.com so I hope they will all be posted here.

mireia - Frogurt has only been mentioned before. About the content, I guess we'll know as the mobisodes are released...

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro